19.4 C
Innichen
July 1, 2022
Science and Medical

They showered in contact lenses, then lost their vision – PIX11 New York

They showered in contact lenses, then lost their vision - PIX11 New York thumbnail

A scary reminder to wearers of contacts to take them out before showering or swimming.
Two UK patients were left legally blind in one eye after contracting a rare parasitic eye infection linked to water, reports Live Science. A 41-year-old woman described tw…
Read More

Related posts

Gem County mosquitoes test positive for West Nile Virus – Idaho News

Administrator

PrEP Made HIV Prevention Easier—and It’s Getting Even Simpler – WIRED

Administrator

Why this 7-year-old can’t go anywhere near unvaccinated children – CNN

Administrator

Leave a Comment

* By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Privacy & Policy