-11.1 C
December 7, 2023
Science and Medical

Orlando man dies from flesh-eating bacteria – WKMG News 6 & ClickOrlando

ORLANDO, Fla. – An Orlando father of two who contracted a flesh-eating bacteria has died, according to his family.
David Ireland, 50, who worked at Universal Orlando, was recently diagnosed with necrotizing fasciitis caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria.…
Read More

Related posts

6 CT Children Treated For Coronavirus-Related Illness – Patch.com


Corona Virus – British citizens fly home – BBC News – BBC News


Just a few sips of soda or juice daily may up cancer risk by 18%, study finds – USA TODAY


Leave a Comment

* By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Privacy & Policy