13 C
Innichen
July 5, 2022
Science and Medical

‘My leg was on fire’: Ohio man warning others after getting bit by brown recluse spider – WJW FOX 8 News Cleveland

‘My leg was on fire’: Ohio man warning others after getting bit by brown recluse spider - WJW FOX 8 News Cleveland thumbnail

NORTH JACKSON, Ohio — An Ohio man is warning others after he was bit by a brown recluse spider recently.
According to WKBN, Jim Wilson was cutting trees when he thought he had been stung by a bee, but the pain quickly got worse.
“My leg was on fire. It was …
Read More

Related posts

Vaping mom left in coma from mystery lung illness – New York Post

Administrator

Kratom Linked to Serious Side Effects and Deaths in New Study – Gizmodo

Administrator

Report: Flesh-eating disease almost kills new mom post C-section – SILive.com

Administrator

Leave a Comment

* By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Privacy & Policy