16.3 C
Innichen
June 28, 2022
Science and Medical

Lab Tech Accidentally Injects Herself with Smallpox-Related Virus – Livescience.com

Lab Tech Accidentally Injects Herself with Smallpox-Related Virus - Livescience.com thumbnail

A lab worker in San Diego became infected with a smallpox-related virus, known as the vaccinia virus, after she accidentally stuck her finger with a needle, according to a new report.
The infection caused the tip of the woman’s finger to swell and turn black…
Read More

Related posts

Cutting Just 300 Calories Per Day May Keep Your Heart Healthy – NPR

Administrator

First-time evidence suggests that fat can accumulate in the lungs – Medical News Today

Administrator

Leander ISD officials warn of possible mumps exposure – KEYE TV CBS Austin

Administrator

Leave a Comment

* By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Privacy & Policy