14 C
September 29, 2023
Science and Medical

16 students hospitalized after they were mistakenly given insulin shots at school – New York Post

Sixteen Indiana students were rushed to the hospital Monday after they were mistakenly injected with insulin during a tuberculosis skin test at their local high school, according to school officials.
The students from the McKenzie Center for Innovation &…
Read More

Related posts

Port Charlotte woman gets flesh-eating bacteria in foot at popular Florida beach – WFLA


Man diagnosed with rare syphilis infection in brain – New York Post


Man dies after being infected with flesh-eating bacteria – Yahoo News


Leave a Comment

* By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Privacy & Policy